How to Request A List of Registrants
- A person may request a list from the Colorado Bureau of Investigation, Agent in Charge of the Sex Offender Registry, by mail, or in person.
- A person requesting information must show proper identification.
- A request form must be filled out. These forms may be downloaded from the CBI web site and are also available via fax, mail, or in person at CBI headquarters.
- The CBI will forward the list of registrants to the requesting party within 10 business days.
The information released shall include the following
- Name of registrant
- The registrant’s date of birth
- Address or addresses of registrant
- Aliases of the registrant
- A history of the convictions that resulted in the registrant being required to register
Information that shall not be released:
- Any information concerning victims shall not be released.
Fees for the Search
The CBI may assess reasonable fees for the search, retrieval, and copying of information requested.